Sunday 26 August 2012

Crest 3D Whitestrips (Advanced Vivid)

Bought the Crest 3 D Whitestrips (Advanced Vivid) from Amazon at US$29.95 includes shipping last month. Just started using a few days ago. Been reading a lot about this and reviews have been quite good. Am hoping it will whiten my teeth. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

I bought the 14 days package. Use 1 a day for 30 mins. 

 Back of the package
 Individually packed
 The top strip is for the upper teeth and the bottom is for the lower teeth.


 Before application
 Press firmly 
 Upper teeth has the Crest strips
 Day 1 : After 30 mins 
Side view

My teeth feels a bit sensitive after using the strips. However it lasted for a few hours, its bearable but I think if you have very sensitive gums etc might want to use the strips on alternate days.

A week later.... ta daa!!!


My teeth looks significantly whiter. The sensitive sensation felt in my gums are gone. Another week to go ... can't wait.

Ta daa..... After using all 14 strips.....

ok ok I cheated, the last few strips was used a few days apart. My gums were super sensitive after putting them on , so around strips 9 onward, I was already alternating the days and then toward the last few strips I do it once every 3 days. It feels ok the 30 mins I put it on but 2 hours after removing, I could feel my gums tingling and could literally feel that there were air in my teeth! It was super uncomfortable. I couldn't drink cold drinks, my teeth feels super cold!



My Verdict:

Teeth definitely much whiter. No more yellow tinge. I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive gums or weak teeth. My teeth have always been very good, literally no filling or problems, only stain. But after this , I can feel my teeth has significantly weaken. Feels like the top enamel has been shaved off. I mean if you can tolerate this uncomfortable feeling then can try. Or I would recommend using it on alternate days.
As for me, I will not do this ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment