Sunday 26 August 2012

Vanity Trove September

Hot from Oven.. yes! Just received this afternoon :-)
September VT theme Fall in Love.. 
Here goes...enjoy..




Came with 2 workshops..

1. Sally Hansen Nail Care Art Workshop.
15 sept 10-1pm or 2-5pm
at Full House Theme cafe, Rendevous Gallery Hotel
$38 per pax (include $100 goodie bag)

2. La Mer Ageless skincare workshop
6-9 Sept 10-12pm/ 3-5pm/7-9pm
$80 per pax /$120 for 2 paxs (Fully redeemable for La Mer products)



Was looking through the card, thought they sent me wrong stuffs. Saw the mascara and DKNY perfume in the card but couldn't find the them in the trove. Had to read carefully, the stuffs in the trove are actually written in the card. Small prints.



Good Skin Lab Serum - Smooth 365 intensive clarity and smoothing peptide serum (20ml). Came with a SASA $5 voucher. Can use on selected SASA products min purchase $30.


Rimmel London Eyeshadow- 014 Bold Behaviour


Essie Nail Polish Full size , colour Penny Talk


Oilum Body cleanser and Revitalizing Lotion (20ml each)


Watsons treats - Leaders in solution Hydragel and Montagne Jennesse Masque


Princess Pinki Magic Pink Cream. 
Got this info from google. Formulated with natural plant extracts to remove dark pigment of lips, skin, nipple (??) and pubic area (??????) and treats skin discoloration due to smoking, breastfeeding, ageing etc. Pinkness last for 1 to 3 days and is waterproof. Made in Korea. 


Lastly, Shu uemura skin purifier.

My Verdict :
I love that there are 2 make-up items in this months trove. The colors for the Rimmel eyeshadow is something that I would use and the Essie nail polish colour is really nice. Other than that, the rest I would probably give it away. Firstly, the Oilum products, I have tons of these stuff.. the packaging looks a bit old, when it came, some lotion leaked out so the trove was a bit oily.

The 2 workshops sounds interesting especially La Mer, but then again I am away for holiday on both workshops , so this is useless to me.

This month is my last subscription to VT. Not sure whether to continue , will decide later. 
Am comparing Bellabox which is $15 (new subscription $19, I think) with VT at $25 , both subscriptions have almost similar products but VT cost more. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing babe. i'm still waiting for my trove... but from what you've shared, i'm a little underwhelmed... =( I already got 2 Watson's troves, and getting the same watson's "goodies" again is rather annoying actually. Crossing my fingers my trove turns out differently!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, did u get any nice stuff in your trove? :-)

      Delete
  2. still waiting for mine.... =/

    ReplyDelete