Sunday 9 September 2012

Bellabox September

Out with the Old ..... In with the New
Was super excited to receive my September Bellabox

BUT.......... 




I am super disappointed.  :-((((



Let's go thru one at a time...

Origins Make a Difference Plus  + Rejuvenating (15ml)

Vichy Bi-White Med Deep Corrective Whitening lotion (30ml)


 L'oreal Dermo Expertise white perfect laser anti-spot brightening essence (5 ml)


Celmonze Premium facial ampoules 

Another item which is the Rimmel full colour lip liner.

My Verdict :
Disappointing disappointing.... :-((((
My only consolation is I only paid $15 (before the hike) for this versus $19, but still even for $15, it's not worth it! Why in the world do I need all these brightening, white spots etc products????
The Celmonze Premium ampoules, nicely bubble wrapped but generally with ampoules, I can't see whether it will work with just 1 ampoules. 

Again this month's junk will go into my drawer of useless items. 

Already paid for a year...... I can only hope next months Bellabox will be better than this.... Nope ! I am sure nothing will be worse than this ...


No comments:

Post a Comment