Thursday 25 October 2012

Vanity Trove November 2012

It's November Vanity Trove 2012

Dream Girl edition.....

The first thing that hit me when I open this box is the wonderful smell of Vanilla. Super delicious and sweet scent that even after I put the box away, I can still smell it...... so nice.

As for the contents, have a look........









Full Size SKINC skin supplement bar (50ml), Happy hand dew .


Ickikami hair treatment (15gm) and 2 sachets of Shampoo and conditioner .


Laline Body cream (60ml) Vanilla 


Uriage moisturising refereshing gel cream (5ml) and Za Amino Mineral refreshing gel (5gm)


Adore sanitary pad

My verdict:

Two full sized item in this month's VT. The Laline and Skinc hand cream. In terms of value, it's ok but in terms of usefulness, not really. First of all, the main reason I subscribe to all these boxes is to try out new products, but its seems like every month, there will be one or two hand cream or moisturisers eg. like this months box, 4 of the items are to moisturise either for the face, leg or hand. The other products are small Watson kind of samples. 

The fact is, it is getting very boring! VT used to put in nail polish, make up items, SKII products etc. Not anymore. Don't they realise that the boxes are not cheap at $25. Put in more variety products please.

Another thing that I noticed is , I kept looking at the card provided. Isn't there supposed to be a BRTC BB cream? Why is it now Laline hand cream and some Ichikami products ? Which is not mentioned in the card. Did anyone receive the BB cream? Please share..




1 comment:

  1. Somehow what i got is slightly different and i felt like i had more sample sizes.. you can refer to my write up here http://shopaholicvoices.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete