Tuesday 9 October 2012

Bellabox October 2012

 Another disappointing box from Bellabox.... 

When I received it yesterday, my first thought was "I am definitely going to unsubscribe this time!" 
I was really hoping for a better box this month, since it's Bellabox 1st Birthday...

Anyway, I will show you what I got.....







The usual manuals and coupons. $5 coupon from Beauty by Nature.

3 products from Nuxe 

Nuxe Body 24hr Body lotion,dry skin(15ml)

Nuxe Face and Body Cleansing gel (15ml)
Treatment oil for hair,face and body

Nuxe Huile Dry Oil (10ml)


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer (14.7ml)
SPF20 


Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Solution (20ml)

How to use :
1.Pour H20 onto cotton pad
2.Sweep across face, hold a few seconds to remove eye makeup
3.Micelles pick up dirt and makeup
4. Face feels clean and refreshed

Non-rinse solution!


Vanity mirror from Bellabox 1st Birthday celebration

My Verdict:
Disappointing yet again. I mean 3 out of 5 products are from Nuxe??? WHY?? I want to try other products from other brands. Why 3 from the same brand?? On top of that, one of it is a moisturiser,I have so many tubes and bottles of moisturisers that it's all waiting to be used. Bellabox, ,more make up please!!!

The only single thing that is worth mentioning in the box is probably Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser.
It's the only useful item, the rest will go into my useless box again. :-(((

Seriously, this is the last straw, I want to unsubscribe...the only thing is I can't because I have paid for a year subscription and that really sucks!


4 comments:

  1. poor babe... i feel your pain with the 1 yr subscription! I thought long and hard whether i should subscribe this month, but thought it should be awesome since it's their birthday right? Guess i expected too much....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even get the Laura Mercier Moisturizer. The quality is getting from bad to worse. I've got the annual subscription too. Set an alarm on my hp to remind myself to cancel my subscription before they deduct the next year's payment which I don't know would be in Jan or Feb since there's supposed to be a free one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got a bad box, I just signed up and I was really happy with my first box. It sucks that they vary so much!

    Here is what I got
    http://luvssamples.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/bellabox-october-2012.html

    ReplyDelete