Sunday 23 December 2012

Vanity Trove January 2013

Vanity Trove January 2013

What a load of crappy stuff! I cannot believe it........

Look for yourself...

Cannot understand what La Mer has anything to do with the box.... really angry, this is so deceiving.


A booklet of information.... why is there a need for a booklet??? Isn't it better to use your effort and money  to improve on the items and give us subscribers nicer stuff???




Bifesta non -rinse make up remover


 Slim Secret snack attack


Essence eyeshadow....ugliest color ever, unless I want to look like I have been punched on the eye!


Yuskin Family Medical cream 4g


My beauty Bird's nest mask


Albion Skin conditioner (tiniest bottle ever)


Trulife Linzhi Immunity


My verdict:

This is it! Why did I subscribe for 6 months ?????
Another 2 more months to the end of my subscription.

AM stopping this for good!

Look at all the products, it's all rubbish. Really feels like they anyhow chose the items or see whatever they have in their store room and chuck it all into the box for us subscribers. Not personal at all, why the need to ask for profile????

Speechless....... 


No comments:

Post a Comment