Friday 14 December 2012

Bellabox December 2012

It's Bellabox Christmas box 2012....

Have a look...






Me Me Me nail polish in nude


 Svenson Hair corrective serum


Elizabeth Arden Intensive Moisturizing hand treatment


Sachet of Cellilux Deep sea mineral gel


Marie France Bodyline intense trim serum


Make up forever primer 

and 

Eye shadow brush from Bellabox


My Verdict:

Very predictable like any other month, nothing much in the box interest me. In fact I left the box unopened for a few days, cause I knew it would be the same stuff again... just look at all the samples and stuff that I have received so far and the amount of unused item. What am I going to do with them??? Really have to stop the subscription!

If you look at Bellabox Australia, I was in awed at their December box. So many interesting stuff. A palette of Savoir faire eye shadow. WOW! Why so much difference??? 




No comments:

Post a Comment