Saturday 19 May 2012

Vanity Trove June


Dirty Works Bath and body "You Soft touch"hand cream
Act-Q-Patch 
Essential Damage care Shampoo
Erabelle Woven Face Silk Mask
Skin Ink My Daily Dose "Skin Loves It"jelly
Ettusias BB Cream 




My Verdict:
i like the full size Dirty Works Bath and Body hand cream. its creamy and the smell was ok. tried the Erabelle mask too, super moist but only used once so can't really say about the effectiveness. Act-Q Patch, this item feels so out of place here! Essential shampoos are not my favorite. Received the same shampoos in Bellabox this month too. :-( Would love Vanity Trove to include more make-up items in future boxes. I might not subscribe to Vanity Trove anymore. Last months Mother's Day Trove was quite a disappointment, this month was average. For $25, I have expected more.

The Vanity Trove cost $25 per month at vanity trove

No comments:

Post a Comment