Saturday 9 June 2012

Bellabox May

This is a late write-up on Bellabox May. This is what I got for Bellabox May:

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules
Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Shampoo and conditioner
Enavose Cellogist Youth Guard Cream
Macadamia Natural Hair oil







My Verdict :
this months product were alright. A few things I like and dislike. I like the full size Sally Hansen nail hardener. The Enavose Cellogist was interesting to try. the things that i don't like are the two bottles of shampoo and conditioner. i was kind of hoping to receive something not easily available in market for me to try. i can easily purchase this in Watsons for $2-$3 a bottle. besides I received the same shampoo from Vanity Trove May. another thing was the ugly looking bag that contains all theses products. I really adore Vanity Trove little drawer box but of course Vanity Trove is $25 and Bellabox is $15, essentially getting the same things inside but the difference of $10 for the box.   Bellabox please bring back the box.

thank you for looking. this is not a sponsored review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment