Saturday 11 August 2012

Bellabox August

I Love Singapore theme. Bellabox August feels a bit light when I first got it, It doesn't come in the usual box this time, instead it's came in a I Love Singapore beach bag. Let's see what I got........


Quite cute print.........


First thing I did was look in the list....got super excited when I saw a China glaze nail polish...yeah! Finally a nail polish lol......was getting tired of skin care and shampoos month after month.....


A lot of nice brands like Aveda, Dermalogica, China Glaze 



Cute print...useful for library visits...


How pretty is this color... I love it !!


Enavose Probiotics Exfoliance Gommage. It's an exfoliator formulated with Bacilus Ferment to remove dead skin. 


Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser. A good size at 30ml. I have always like Dermalogica products, this will come in useful for traveling.


Aveda Invati Hair Care Program.(Shampoo and Conditional) 10 ml each. It's good for thinning hair. This is probably the only thing I don't have much use for. Perhaps Bellabox can look at my profile, I don't have thinning hair lol..... 


 Loreal Youth Code Boosting Essence. I have the same thing from Vanity Trove August. Seems like same supplier is supplying to both Bellabox and Vanity Trove. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I have similar items in the same month from both subscriptions.



Elizabeth Arden Visible difference skincare sachets.
3 sachets : Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser, Optimizing Skin Serum and Sunscreen SPF15

My Verdict:
Mixed reaction to this months Bellabox. I love the China Glaze nail polish. I have always been getting skincare and more skin care from Bellabox, this is a nice change. Make up items are even better. The other products in the box are ok. Good size for Dermalogica cleanser. Probably the only thing that I won't use are the Aveda Shampoo and Conditioner. When I saw the label that it's meant for thinning hair, I almost fell off my chair. I have too much hair!! lol 

Anyway, the thing about these subscription boxes is ....I may not necessary use the products given but the thrill of not knowing what to expect and the excitement of waiting for the box to arrive every month is priceless :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment