Saturday 9 June 2012

Bellabox June

i heart heart heart my Bellabox this month!


hello everybody,
last month's Bellabox was quite a disappointment, but this months is awesome! i received a total of 8 solid items! i mean they are really brands that I would like to try or consider using.

Kiehl's Calendula Herbal - Extraction Toner
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Lancome Genifique Youth Activator
Lancome Blanc Expert Derm-Crystal
Biotherm White D-Tox BB Cream
Biotherm Lait Corporel Body Moisturizer
Ralph Lauren Romance
Shu Uemura fresh Pore Claritying Gentle cleansing oil

take a look!









i can't review yet because i have just received these yesterday, the only thing i used was the Ralph Lauren romance perfume and i already like it! 

My Verdict:
this box is worth the $15 i paid for subscription. The brands in this months Bellabox suits me, and I am happy that it came in a nice box, unlike last month. I will continue with the subscription but I am hoping that Bellabox will have more make-up products to try, just because I already have a routine skin care range and to change to a new brand is not as convenient.

this is not a sponsored review, i bought this box myself. good things are meant to be shared so if you like to subscribe, go to Bellabox.sg. subscription at $15 a month.

thank you and have a nice day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment