Thursday 12 July 2012

Bellabox July


My July Bellabox - Around the world.


Hoping to find a little blue box in July's edition......no luck ! nevertheless, there is SK II!



I love SK II products. I have been using some of their products, so this comes in very handy.
Let's see what I have....

Facial Treatment Gentle cleanser (6g)
Cellumination Mask-in lotion (10ml)
Facial Treatment essence (10ml)
Cellumination Deep Surge Ex (2.5g) 


Shu Uemura Full Shimmer Shampoo and treatment (15ml each)


 Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack (Korean Brand). Have not tried this brand, looking at the brochures, seems like its meant for removing of white and black heads.


 So many cards and brochures, including Kim Robinson $80 voucher. 


Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum (4.5ml)



 Lipstick pen from Bellabox (super cute)


L'egere Double white O2 one stop cleanser (12ml). Another Korean brand.


My Verdict :

A little disappointed , I was secretly hoping for the Tiffany box lol...
In terms of value, considering that Bellabox just raised its subscription from $14 to $19.95 a month. I have expected something similar to June's Bellabox. The only thing that I like in this months box is probably the SKII products, travel size friendly. The rest, I will probably give it away.
Saw some other bloggers July box, would have love a twist band too!

Thanks for reading, hope you find your little blue box in your Bellabox, it's not in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment