Sunday 29 July 2012

Vanity Trove August

Yeah! Super excited to receive this months Vanity Trove. 




Box is filled to the brim!


Let's see what I got!

Sampar products:
Equalizing Foam Peel (2.5ml)
Poreless Magic Peel (2.5ml)
Glamour Shot. (2.5ml) 

Sampar is a French Product. Read quite a lot of good reviews about this, can't wait to try it out.


Brands Berry Essence wit Grape Seed Extract (50 ml)
Brands Inner Shine Prune Essence (42ml)

Scottish Fine Soaps Company Au Lait Body Milk (50ml)
This reminds me of the moisturizers from hotels :-) Smells quite nice.

This is my favorite to try!
Acaci Vita-C Special Oil-Zero Solution (Just realised there is an error on the box, "Oil" written as "OLL" haha). This is actually from Korea. What it does is , it removes oil from your face like a blotting paper, only thing is it uses a spray. Quite cool.

These are extra treats from Watsons.
KaoBiore Aqua Jelly make up remover 
Neutrogena deep clean mulberry foaming scrub (15g)
Skin 79 BB Cream 

I have no idea sanitary pad can do so much! Oxypad Oxygen Sanitary napkin. According to the packaging, it will constanty produce fresh oxygen when pad is moist. Another interesting thing is, in the middle of the pad, it has a warning core. If the color indicator turns to brown, you have to see your gynecologist, it could be a health problem.

Origins Plantscription - Anti-aging treatment lotion (7ml) and anti-aging sebum (1.5ml) sachet.


Lastly, Morilins Organic Facial Therapy Mask with Gingko and grape seed. 

My Verdict :
I like most of the products this month, especially the Acaci Vita-C Special Oil-Zero Solution and the Oxypad. These are new and interesting products in the market, which I have not heard of and definitely   excited to try it out. In terms of value wise, it's fair, whether I will use the rest of the products, I don't think so, I will probably give 50% away. I am hoping that Vanity Trove will put in more Make-up items instead of skincare in their trove every month.

Looking forward to next month's trove , September 2012 Fall in Love Edition.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment